Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 24 : The Magic Wand


Hello Rainy Day!


- Choose three people who you care about and who you would like to help with more health, wealth, happiness, or all three.
- If you have them, collect a photograph of each of the three people, and keep it in front of you while doing the Magic Wand practice.
- Take one person at a time, and hold their photograph in your hand. Close your eyes and for one minute visualize the persons health, wealth, or happiness has been fully restored, and you're receiving the news. 
- Open your eyes, and with the photograph still in your hand, say the magic words slowly: Thank you, thank you, thank you for Names health, wealth, or happiness
- As you finish with one person, move on to the next person, and follow the same two steps until you've finished the Magic Wand practice for all three people. 




_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 24 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have bags to carry my things in, because without bags, purses etc I would have to carry everything by hand. 
2.  I am so happy and grateful for towels to dry off myself, because without those I don't know what I would use.  
3.  I am truly grateful for toilet paper, because I don't have to worry about using other things. 
4. With all my heart, thank you for blankets, because they keep me oh so very warm when I am cold or just want to snuggle in when I get home from a long day or even just to watch a movie.
5. I am truly grateful for jackets &  hoodies, because they provide warmth when needed. 
6. I am truly blessed to have medicine for whatever reason as in an illness or being sick, because some people cant afford to get medicine to cure, heal or try to fix or to survive. 
7. I am so happy and grateful for the Hart of Dixie, because lately I've been finding really good music during episodes. 
8. With all my heart, thank you for the advancement in technology for healthcare, because there is always new and improved findings or way to cure diseases. 
9. I am truly grateful for the desk in my room, because it holds all that I need from writing to papers to space to write or go on the computer.
10. I am so happy and grateful for all the people I get to see this week that I haven't seen lately or have because there's so much to talk about or give. 





Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3