Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 25 : Cue the Magic

Hello.


Its Day 25, oh so close to the end, lets do it! 


- Today, be alert to whats around you, and take at least seven gratitude cues from the events in your day. For example, if you see someone with your perfect weight, say, Thank you for my perfect weight!




_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 25 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have electricity, because it connects through so many things that are used in everyday life.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for hugs, because they can give someone comfort without words.
3.  I am truly grateful for the truth, because even if it may hurt, it's a lot better than finding out down the road.
4. With all my heart, thank you for vanilla bean hot chocolate, because it's just so good!
5. I am truly blessed to have someone to talk about anything, especially about the future, because it's nice having someone there to talk with, dream out dreams out loud along with talk about the present and reminisce on the past. 
6. I am so happy and grateful for  finding new locations for coffee shops, because it's an adventure. 
7. I am truly grateful for sun, moon, stars and sky, because they give so much beauty within each transition. 
8. With all my heart, thank you for the movie 'The Lucky One', because I could honestly go see that movie again and again in theaters, I liked it that much. 
9. I am truly blessed for the voice of speech, because hearing a voice in speech can give you so many things, reassurance, love, care, belief, anger, hope, disappointment, joy, laughter, excitement and a wonderful smile.
10. With all my heart, thank you for 






Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3