Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 26 : Magically Transform Mistakes Into Blessings


 Good Morning! 


One more day left and we are done. There is actually another task, lucky 28 which I will post but its pretty much almost the same Day 1. 


- Choose one mistake you made in your life.
- Find a total of ten blessings you're grateful for as a result of making that mistake, and write down them down.
-To help you find blessings, you can ask yourself the questions: What did I learn from the mistake And: What are the good things that came out of the mistake


p.s. - Day 25's Count Your Blessing is done for those who had been checking back : Day 25 : Cue the Magic
_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 26 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have everyone last of my family members that I do, because over time you begin to realize that it is better to have than to push people away.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for the friends that I have, because I know they're always there for me.  
3.  I am truly grateful for The Fray, because their music just speaks for the right moments. 
4. With all my heart, thank you for my bed, because it's the one place I can just sleep and not have to be anything specific; I can be anything I want to be sad, happy, joyous, happy, full of laughter, anger or crying, simply any emotion. 
5. I am truly grateful for Jamie Delaine's blog posts, because she always talks about enriching things to do with the bible, God and life. There is many posts of hers that have captured my attention but her most recent one has captured me tonight. the art of discipline <-- click to read. 
6. I am truly blessed to have the friends that I do, because they're understanding.
7. With all my heart, thank you for letting me get to see my grandpa before he passed away, because even though I thought I had one last chance I was give two more. 
8. I am truly grateful for my job, because there are a number of things that work for me in my life with this job. 
9. I am truly blessed to have my little niece, because she is just full of joy.
10. With all my heart, thank you for my grandpa, because he was my only one and for letting him go away in peace in his sleep with family surrounded.




Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3