Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 27 : The Magic Mirror


Good Morning,


The semi-final task leading up to the very last one, which I mentioned before was sort of the same as Day 1. 


- Each time you look at yourself in a mirror today, say thank you, and mean it more than you ever have before.
- If you're really brave, while looking in the mirror say three things you're grateful for about yourself.


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 27 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have curtains for my windows, because I have a feel of safety and comfort.  
2.  I am so happy and grateful for gatherings to eat with other people, because even though at the time I may be annoyed/stressed it turned out good.
3.  I am truly grateful for the food, because the dessert meaning popcorn flavors were delicious!!
4. With all my heart, thank you for clean water, because I know some people don't have a luxury of clean water.  
5. I am so happy and grateful to have my aunties to call me, because them thinking of me is very caring.
6. I am truly blessed to have people who are willing to be reasonable with me, because it helps me out a lot for this weekend.
7. I am truly grateful for all the different seasons, because it nice to have a change in fashion wise. 
8. With all my heart, thank you for my bed frame, because without that I would be sleeping with a mattress on the floor.
9. I am truly grateful for the bible, because it has a lot of lessons and messages for all types of needs that is in need of guidance. 
10. I am truly blessed to have all the positive things I give out return to me in which ever ways in life, because I know I have tried to seek out the good within myself to give to others to the best that I can.






Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3