Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 28 : Remember the Magic


Good Morning. 


This is the very very last tasks of tasks in this book. So I hope everyone enjoyed this little journey this whole month. I know it wasn't much on anything else, like I said I would have more of, but I just didn't have enough time to do all these extra posts. I am sorry for that unfortunate opportunity of providing extra posts for all you readers.


- Remember The Magic by counting the blessings of yesterday, and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you've remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.
-As you remember each one, simply say the magic words, thank you, for it in your mind.
- After today you can do this practice as a written list, or out loud or in your mind. You can make a quick list of the things you're grateful for about yesterday, or make a shorter and more detailed list and say why you're grateful for them.


I know this month I have been posting everyday, because of these challenges but I think I am going to be taking a break for a while because I have some personal things going on in life. I will be back, when? I don't know.. I couldn't give you an exact time, date, reason or place.. just whenever it happens, it happens. And I am sorry for those that have enjoyed regular posts this past month. I know it may not be too regular this month. 


For one last side note :  I am sorry for not having Friday's 'Girl Run that Show' for this week for those that enjoy reading it. I do not have the energy to strike up a whole lot of things to post about my week, because even though there may have been some moments to write about; I do not have it in me. 


Thanks for understanding. 


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 28 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have our puppy that we have, because he is can sense when somethings wrong with you but also for being a good look out to feel safe. 
2.  I am so happy and grateful for vacations, because there are so many places to travel in this world.
3.  I am truly grateful for adventures, because sometimes they lead to magical things, places, or dreams. 
4. With all my heart, thank you for little children, because they can show you all the carefree magic and fun. 
5. I am truly grateful for all the energy I receive to me, because when I do have it whether its normal or over the top, it feels great.
6. I am so happy and grateful for 
7. I am truly blessed to have strong relationships in my life, because I know what I like and what I don't find acceptable.
8. With all my heart, thank you for the ability to heal, because that in it's self is a miracle.
9. I am truly blessed to have a home, because having a roof over my head is a blessing in it's self. 
10. I am so happy and grateful for dreams, conversations and things that simulate my mind to make me think or dream big, because everyday miracles happen, all it takes is a little faith. 


Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3