Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 5 : Magic Money

Hello Winter in Spring and here is Day 5 straight to you this morning no talk.


- Sit down and take a few minutes to think back through your childhood and all the things you received that were provided at no charge to you. 
- As you recall each memory where money was paid for you, say and feel the magic words, thank you, with all your heart for each instance.
- Take a dollar bill or other small bill and write on a sticker that you place on the bill in big bold letters:
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I'VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.

- Take your Magic Dollar Bill with you today, and at least once in the morning and once in the afternoon, or as many times as you want, take it out and hold the Magic Dollar Bill in your hands. Read your written words and be truly grateful for the abundance you've been given.
- After today, put your Magic Dollar Bill somewhere you will see it every day to remind you to continue to be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. 


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 5 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS


1. I am truly blessed to have shoes to walk with on my feet, because some people cannot afford to have mulitple pairs of shoes.
2. I am so happy and grateful for the push of inspiration this morning from this winter blast in spring, because it gave me instant motivation to acknowledge other things I've been lacking to do on my blog.
3. I am truly grateful for my ipod, because it gives me the ability to listen to music whenever or wherever I want.
4. With all my heart, thank you for the strength to still keep going even though I do everything myself without help, because without the struggle, suffering, frustration and or pain I wouldn't be as strong as I am now in my life. 
5. I am truly blessed to have a winter coat in cold weather and just in slush-snowfall, because some people lack the possibility to get one to survive the weather.
6. I am truly grateful for having a camera to catpure a moment or things, because without that I wouldn't have any physical/visual memories to represent a moment I want to remember. 
7. I am so happy and grateful for the people that I come across who are inspiring, happy and positive about life, because they inspire me to want to better myself in that direction.
8. With all my heart, thank you for the kind hearted soul that is inside of me, because not very many people are willing to put others before their own self. 
9. I am truly grateful for my parents, because I know without them I wouldn't have been brought into this world.
10. I am truly blessed to have breakfast in the morning available for me to eat, because not every person can be able to eat especially little children who aren't able to have the most important meal of the day that starts off everything. 




Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3