Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 6 : Works Like Magic

Hello Hello Good Sunshine Evening Lovelies!


So today's task is the following :


- While at work today, imagine you have an invisible manager following you around taking notes every time you find something to be grateful for. Your job today is to look for as many things as you can to be grateful for.
- Have your manager make a note each time you find something you're grateful for, by saying: I'm so grateful for what?, and feel as grateful as you can.


_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 6 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

1.  I am truly blessed to have people that can see things in me that I thought I would be judge for, because they think that they could see me doing it puts a smile on my face and makes me feel amazingly good. 
2.  I am so happy and grateful for Starbucks and Second Cup, because they make my mornings at work on various occasions like for example this morning: venti passion tea lemonade, oh so goood! 
3.  I am truly grateful for all the money that has come my way lately, because it has given me the ability to do the things I need or want to do with that money.
4. With all my heart, thank you for the goodness of peoples hearts, because it makes me smile. 
5. I am truly grateful for the deal I got on my two new tees that I got today, because I wasn't expecting that much of a deal! 
6. I am so happy and grateful for my little nieces' giggles while taking her for a walk around the block, because her must jumping in puddles and giggles, equals the best kind of after work moment. =) 
7. I am truly grateful for the snow melting again, so it can be dry, because I love dry sidewalks and sunshine, plus no jacket.
8. I am truly blessed to have awesome co-workers, because the stories, giggles and unstoppable laughter make my life at work. 
9. I am truly blessed to have internet, because it gives me the ability to get all that I need that I am unable to other how. 
10. With all my heart, thank you for my inner knowledge/intuition that I already felt and knew inside, because it never seems to be wrong and always confirms what I think/feel. 






Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3