Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 7 : The Magical Way Out of Negativity


Good Good Morning to All You Beautiful Lovelies!! 


We are on Day 7, the day lucky day I was born on! ;) Super Yay! (I am going to do this later tonight, so I will be back to post my answers & my blessings for you guys. I wanted you guys to have Day 7, before I get all busy for those who are doing it for themselves. (Check back later tonight for my responses) Have a beautiful lovely day!

So here it is for you :



- Choose one problem or negative situation in your life that you must want to resolve.
- List ten things that you are grateful for about the negative situation.
- At the end of you list, write :
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the perfect resolution.

- Just for today, see if you can get through one day without saying anything negative. If you notice yourself thinking or saying something negative, use the magic lifeline. Stop immediately and say: But I have to say that I am really grateful for
                 .


One problem or negative situation that I want to resolve is anger of everything relying on me when its not my problem or choices of my life but of others


1. I am grateful for not having to spend money monthly to pay rent to someone unknown.
2. I am so glad that I get to see my family regularly.
3. I am truly grateful for home cooked meals. 
4. I am so glad that I have my own room with all the essentials I need.
5. I am grateful for the food that is provided to eat.
6. I am truly grateful for the relationship between my mom and I.
7. I am grateful to getting to see my two nieces regularly.
8. I am so glad that we can watch television shows together.
9. I am truly grateful for a roof over my head along with water, electricity, heat, food etc.
10. I am grateful for more time to figure things out in my life and being independent. 


Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the perfect resolution.
_______________________________________________________________________________ 


DAY 7 of COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS


1.  I am truly blessed to have amazing people in my life, because they make my life full.
2.  I am so happy and grateful for the time I got to spend in person or over the 
phone talking today, because those moments are wonderful, especially with the laughter.
3.  I am truly grateful for all the gifts I have received today, because they were truly special.
4. With all my heart, thank you for all the birthday wishes I received today, because it absolutely made my day!
5. I am truly blessed to have a day off tomorrow from work, because I can relax and do whatever I choose all day. 
6. I am truly grateful for all the birthday cards, because they're all so cute and adorable! 
7. With all my heart, thank you for today the day I was born, because I felt like barbie. (I have never had those words ever come out of my mouth but today they did. I felt that great about myself!)
8. I am so happy and grateful for the birthday dinner that I had tonight, because it was so delicious and looked so beautiful!
9. I am so happy and grateful I have a new movie to watch tonight as I relax in my bed, because of my lovely friend, thank you again!
10. With all my heart, thank you for the time I got to spend earlier today with my amazing friend before I went to dinner, because I love seeing her gorgeous face!




Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3