Monday, September 17, 2012

see heaven's got a plan for you

Good Afternoon & Hello Monday!! 

I am so excited to do a post today for you all! Today's is my outfit look that I wore today for work. I hope you all enjoy this post and I know it has been a long time since I last did an outfit post on my blog. This morning my little niece came in my room to see me at 6:30-ish am this morning because I hadn't seen her all weekend. So I just got up even though I didn't need to be up until 7:45am. So my morning anthem song to start today was Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child and I absolutely love that song at the moment! These lyrics down below from the song are what I love when I heard the song and also relating that to my thoughts on my current life it was a perfect song this morning! Here is my look for today and I hope you all have a lovely day!! 

Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you

Don't you worry, don't you worry for now
Yeah! 
- Swedish House Mafia 












Basic Tank top: Garage
Cardigan w/ lace backing: Garage
Scarf: Spring Shoes
Jeans: Bluenotes
Flats: Ardene's 


Signed, Joe

1 comment:

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3