Friday, May 17, 2013

A favorite photo

Day 17
[A favorite photo of yourself and why]



I would have to say this is one of my favorite photos of me, because just the sunlight shining through and the smile on my face. A smile that ignites pure happiness, pure joy, pure love, just simple pureness. The stars hanging down from the trees make you believe that anything is possible. The stars are my wishes, my dreams, my story and the sunlight shining through lets you see the beauty of life. The essence of beauty around is a shining glow. This is one of my favorite photos, which was taken 2011 in Kelowna, British Columbia by meg courtney photography and to go directly to her blog click here. I had another favorite photo but I had already posted that photo up on here already in a past post, so this was another favorite selection.









Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3