Thursday, May 2, 2013

Being Positive!

Hello May 2nd!!

I know this isn't exactly the morning anymore, more so supper time but here is..

Day 2! [Thursday] 
- Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious, and educational or funny and sarcastic)

I would have to say positivity, positive thinking and just all round being positive in and towards life. There are a number of books on the subject and I have read all the ones related to the secret the continued on after the first book. I also have read a couple of the Louis Hay books, Miranda Kerr's and so forth. I am currently reading 'I Declare' which I got as a birthday gift from a friend and I think that book is amazing. 

I definitely notice a difference from being negative to being positive. When you are positive some many great things and opportunities come along your way. I find things tend to work out and flow easily. Some of my favorite affirmations that I have used to help me out throughout all the books I have read are the follow:

#1. Whatever I can imagine the universe can delivery.
[I trust in the universe and know that I am limited only by my imagination. I create space for my life to appear in and the universe delivers all that I ask for.


#2. My life is too short not to do what I love.
[My life is what I make it out to be, I am present and living in the moment and anything I want for my life is waiting for me. I love what i do and i do what i love.]

#3. When I decide to be happy, I attract great things in my life.
[I have a beautiful life filled with happiness and love an I am rewarded with all the joy life can offer. I naturally attract great things in my life. Everything I have I created.]

Those are just a few of the affirmations.

As to feel positive and keep that vibe throughout your day these are my suggestions and things I have done and or used. 

a.) I have sticky notes hanging all around my door wall frame and I think it make my room feel more positive and energized. When everyone that comes into my room and sees it are like wow I like that! 

b.) Read self-help books if you're unsure and want further detail on certain things in life. They can always inspire you or make you find ways to improve yourself and your life. Some of the books I have already read are :
1.) The Secret - Rhonda Byrne
2.) The Power - Rhonda Byrne
3.) The Magic - Rhonda Byrne
4.) You Can Heal Your Life - Louise Hay
5.) The Power Is Within You - Louise Hay
6.) Treasure Yourself - Miranda Kerr
7.) The Power Of Positive Thinking - Norman Vincent Peale

c.) Read something positive like those books I mentioned above to get you in a positive mood first thing in the morning before you do anything else. I definitely have noticed a shift from when I do and when I don't. 

d.) Write some of your own affirmations. 

e.) make a jar that is filled with positive things that happens each day or time whenever you feel in your life. Stick it in a jar and read them when you are feeling down and not so great. 

f.) Pray 

g.) Being grateful and thankful at the end of each day, every night before you go to sleep. 

I think out of all the books I have read above I think the one that has had the most impact on me and I haven't finished reading it yet is 'I DECLARE' by Joel Osteen. Another book I bought recently to read after I finish this one is 'Wisdom For The Way wise words for busy people' by Charles R. Swindoll. For that one you can just read a page a day or two whether you only want to read it in the morning or just before you head to sleep or morning and night, it's up to you. 

These are my suggestions but my most favorite to read and do is the above book I am currently reading since I read it in the morning before I do anything. The last letter (f) which is something I just automatically do after I have read a DAY in the book I am currently reading. So far it's been my best help, do not get me wrong the other ones taught me stuff also but I just felt something more strong and powerful with the book by Joel Osteen. As well as letter (g) is another element I like to do because it allows you to be grateful for what you have now and not take things for granted. 

This is my Day 2! Hopefully that was hopeful?









Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3