Friday, May 3, 2013

THINGS THAT MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE

May 3rd & Friday!! 

Day 3! [Friday]
- Things that make you feel uncomfortable

This topic actually reminds me of a similar topic my friend and I were talking about not that long ago. However, it was things that scare you. 

a.) The one thing that makes me extremely uncomfortable is sexual scenes in movies that are of someone getting abused. Like for example the movie 'The Girl With a Dragoon Tattoo' yeah I was cringing through that whole scene. I couldn't even imagine that in real life let alone a movie scene. Even hear about it in details talked verbal I just can't stand it. It bothers me so much and makes me so uncomfortable that I want to plug my ears when I hear stuff like that. For that movie scene, the noises make it worse because I know that person is in pain and you want to do something but you can't. 

b.) Being in large crowds or groups or a lot of people makes me uncomfortable. I start to feel claustrophobic and some times I start coughing and I feel like I can't breathe or someone's suffocating me. However, when it comes to having to read in front of people or a lot of people I am completely fine, nervous a bit maybe, yeah but fine. I know probably sounds a little bit weird and strange for this one. 

c.) Talking about my grandpa that past away last year still makes me feel uncomfortable, because I don't know what to say. Even if I have a lot of thought about certain things and understand why he passed away, it's just not the same. It doesn't even have to be that heavy of something related about him and I can immediately feel my water line fill with tears. I never had something affect me with that much impact and I have had other people in my life pass away. This has been one thing that is still hard and makes me uncomfortable to the point that when another girl I know was talking about her grandma passed away not that long after my grandpa and she was talking I had to have my back turned towards her because I couldn't even look her in her face while she was talking. I could just feel everything rushing and it's something uncomfortable and I am sure it's okay that it is. 

d.) Meeting new people can be uncomfortable for me because I freeze some times and don't know what to say at all and I feel foolish and unintelligent because someone asks me something and I just don't know what to say. I rather run across the room in the other direction but can't. It's like umm.. ahh, yeah great impression I just given off of my self. How fantastic! Some times I am just frozen and don't have a clue at all what to say. It gets awkward and uncomfortable, umm.. what do I do now?! YIKES! 

These are just some of the things make me uncomfortable. I hope you enjoyed this post. 











Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3