Sunday, May 19, 2013

My 5 favorite

Day 19
[Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them]

#.1 Meg Courtney Photography
[ - Blog - Facebook Page - Website - Instagram - ]
She is a photographer who takes sun-kissed, spontaneous, enchanted photos. The biggest reason why I love her is that she is such a beautiful,unbelievable source of inspiration. She is not only an inspiration when it comes to her career in photography but also in her blog and what she has to say about life. Another reason that I love her is that she enjoys life, is spontaneous and has fun. I have been addicted-ly following her ever since she took my lifestyle photos back in 2011 of October in Kelowna, Bristish Columbia. What a wonderful adventure that was and what a marvelous individual full of talent. The ability to see someone grow from 2011 up until now 2013 and all the progress is fascinating. She has come a long ways into spine-tingling impressiveness. I am so in love with her sun-kissed photos, they're just so beautiful! I probably seem like a crazy fantanic that I really just need to tone it down some, or a whole lot. I probably scare her, lol.. or maybe not a lol. I watch everything she does on showit as well. She is an inspiration to me of what greatness is and what greatness you can achieve if you allow your self the opportunity to go and get it. She is someone who I want to take my engagement and wedding photos when that time comes for me. Another time I would love for her to take photos for me is when I graduate in two years from college if possible then. I would immensely love if she was able to do that for me. I think the most heart-stirring thing that would be a true dream is to learn from her and to attend a workshop by her if she has one in the near future again that I would be able to attend or even one on one mentoring. She is a marvelous superhuman. Oh and has stunning style! Below is a few of her latest images I love.. 

#2. Sincerely, Jules
[ - Blog - Tumblr - Pinterest - Instagram - ]
I love Jules for her stunning style!! It is out of this world! It doesn't matter if it is a dressed up style or low-key she always knows how to make an outfit drop your shades low and gasp in awe, by the inspiring combinations of items she has put together. This is one fashion blogger that I would love love love love to meet in person, because she seems so cool! I love all her photos on instagram  as well that she shares with her readers, that instagram is a great way to connect by imagery. I love what she always has to post. How I heard of Sincerely, Jules was actually an article from Teen Vogue that I had picked up and she was featured. I went onto my computer typed her blog name and I was instantly hooked! I can't say I have followed her from 2009, day one because I never knew of her. I have however been following her now for a couple of years and I can't get enough of jules! She is so awesome and someone I admire when it comes to style and her marvelous outstanding fashion sense. She's one of my fashion idols when it comes to style. 

#.3 Brizzie Styles
[ - Blog - Facebook PageInstagram - ]

 Ms. Brizzie Styles I heard about from the lovely Meg Courtney, who I mentioned above! I just clicked onto the link that was posted on her facebook page and there I was. She has such a brilliant sense of style! I love love seeing her strikingly pretty outfits that she puts together, because she is damn good! I love how she's a stylist, because I am a fashion addict and I would love to do that as a job. I would love to pick at her mind and converse all over and about every little thing fashion! I think even a fashion blog post collaboration would be super cool as well, just an idea... thought I would throw it out there. ;) And hello?? Canadians gotta support Canadians, I feel we are outnumbered by you lovely beautiful American bloggers & other world (European) specific bloggers! ;) I think you should check her out, like now and run over there but don't leave without leaving some love on her blog. :)


#.4 Cara Loren +
[ - Blog - Pinterest - Facebook Page - Instagram- ]


The Day Book Blog + 

[ - Blog - PinterestInstagram - ]




Love Taza
[ - Blog - Twitter - Instagram - ] 




This was super hard and I couldn't not mention all 3 in one! They all have kid(s) and they all dress remarkably spectacular and share their life with exquisite photos whether its about their style, little one(s), the love of their life, family or travel. I enjoy viewing all their blogs and I wanted to share all of them with you. I am sucker for little kid(s), especially when they have infectious style just like their momma / parents. It makes my heart flutter in awe and pure joy! Click, click, click all three and check them out because they are radiant and their blogs are delightful, graceful and exciting!! 


#5. Fashion Hippie Loves
[ - Blog - Facebook PageInstagram - ]

Anni aka Fashion Hippie Loves I had found by pure honest fluke. I had never heard of her until recently by the lovely instagram. I clicked on her name and all these sensational outfits that she posted photos of made me fall in love. When I mean fall in love I mean world series kind of love! She puts together dazzling outfits and they make my heart rock in full blown o m g what is she doing to me, she's good! I think she is absolutely heavenly and completely ravishing! I dig her and so should you.. go look go look that's an order!! ;) 

#6. Kristin Leigh
[ - Blog - Oh My My My SeriesFacebook PageInstagram - ]



This is an extra bonus for you guys!! She is a wedding photographer first off. I love Kristen for her writing! She has impressive writing skills! When I mean impressive I mean steller, world class. I have not come across someone who writes this descriptive, this divine, or this magnificent. She is that good in my opinion. The best best part I love of her blog is the Oh My My My series, it is beyond words. It's like a disney fairytale, so enchanted! I think it is that good, that well written and that awe-in love you can feel has though it is so real you're there in the story. Her words make you feel lost in what shes saying and you're not thinking about anything else at the moment. I get so enthusiastic about a new post from that series. Even besides that writing series, the other writing on people itself is out right remarkably beautiful and utterly amazing. She's that good, that genuine and that real. She can tell you a story and a story like nobody's business can she tell. She is someone I would love to meet and learn from when it comes to writing skills, to better the potential that is possible within me. She picks out the greatest quotes at the beginning! I definitely think you should check her out! This my recent most favorite quote she had started with for one of her recent posts "Advice? I don't have advice. Stop aspiring and start writing. If you're writing, you're a writer. Write like you're a goddamn death row inmate and the governor is out of the country and there's no chance for a pardon. Write like you're clinging to the edge of a cliff, white knuckles, on your last breathe, and you've got just one last thing to say, like you're a bird flying over us and you can see everything, and please, for God's sake, tell us something that will save us from ourselves. Take a deep breath and tell us your deepest, darkest secret, so we can wipe our brow and know that we're not alone. Write like you have a message from the king. Or don't. Who knows, maybe you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to." [ - Alan Watts] 

Have a lovely day & Happy Long Weekend! =)   










Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3