Saturday, May 4, 2013

SUCCEED AS BAD AS YOU WANT TO BREATHE

Happy Sunny Saturday!! 

Day 4! [Favorite quote from a person, from a book, etc.] and why you love it



I definitely have to say I love quotes they are my favorite. I am a quote lover person. This quote has to be my favorite of all time and is constantly something that is a reminder to me. Ever since I heard the full speech which you can check out on this link here. It keeps me motivated and if I feel lost or negative I listen to it, because it's true. If you want something as bad as you say you do, you will do whatever it takes to get there. You will MAKE the time to accomplish it, yeah it's not going to happen overnight but with all the effort and hard work you put into whatever it is you desire anything is possible and anything can happen. It's not about GIVING UP, it's about GOING THROUGH THE PAIN. Nobody said life is easy, nobody said chasing after a dream is easy. It's not, it's HARD WORK and that hard work you put in will allow you to achieve your ambitions. I feel it's your choice whether you see the glass half empty or half full, but I choose to see it half full. Don't say you CAN'T do something. because you NEVER TRIED or GAVE it a CHANCE. TRY! What is the worst thing that can happen? You fail? So what at least you tried and you can try again. Nobody gets to where they want without failing multiple times, and practicing. It takes practice, learning and working at your craft to be good, to do better, to become phenomenal and to become outstanding. It takes WORK, COURAGE, MOTIVATION, BELIEF and BEING THANKFUL. This quote is definitely up here as my number one favorites along with others. I chose this because ever since I heard it last year 12' I can't let go of it, it just has stuck with me. In my mind, life, and the things I want to accomplish. I believe if ANYBODY else can achieve GREATNESS, then so can you and I. You just need to DO the WORK. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and sorry it's kind of late today. I totally almost forgot until it by passed my memory for some reason and I immediately got on here and quickly wrote this up! 

[See you tomorrow for DAY 5!] 










Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3