Friday, June 21, 2013

My Heart to Southern Alberta

Hello Daisy Blossom's!


I had a planned blog post that I was going to do today, but instead something else came up. Something more important than myself, a flood happened yesterday through ALBERTA in Calgary, and towns such as Canmore, High River, Black Diamond and Turner Valley. People's homes are flooded and the water torn some of there backyards. The water reached up to the top of the roofs of homes, stores and cars. I just hope and want to send out a prayer to all those who went through this yesterday and now have no home to stay in. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to all the families who are going through this difficult time now. 

For people with donation inquiries you can contact the Red Cross at WeCare@redcross.ca or 1-800-418-1111








I have insert video to share.. 







Signed, Joe

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this makes me so sad. Giving the Red Cross a call, I don't have a lot to donate but I'll do what I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3