Wednesday, August 21, 2013

grateful-thankful wednesdays

Hey Daisy Blossom's!
& Happy Hump Day!




1. With all my heart, thank you for bringing a beautiful friend into my life, because I got the coolest opportunity to be even more apart of not only her life but her littlest one coming very soon. 
2. I am truly grateful for all the help, gifts, love, feedback and everything in between  because I know those that truly care didn't have to do any of that but did because they care and are so full of genuine love.
3. I am truly blessed feeling more open then ever before, because it's such a freeing feeling to not hold onto things within.
4. I am so grateful for the final few days left of quality time with friends, because I know I won't have the simple luxury to hangout whenever, so I appreciate this time very much.
5.  I am truly grateful for being able to talk about things that I never would have said in a million years, because I allow myself to be vulnerable when I could easily still be the same person that is numb to everything.
6. With all my heart, thank you for all the unconditional love and support from my close core four friends, because I know they truly want great things to happen.
7. I am truly blessed for God, because of him I have had so many amazing blessings over the last couple months and I am so honestly grateful with all my heart.
8. With all my heart, thank you for the clarity that I have when writing in my journal, because now it comes with ease and without troubles. 
9. I am truly blessed for all the food that I have the pleasure to enjoy and eat, because there are people who can't afford to eat. 
10. I am truly grateful for all the connections I have been in contact with over the past little while over summer, because I learn something new or am given a chance to contact them if I need any help with anything even if I only have meet them for the first time. 


Signed, Joe

1 comment:

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3