Friday, December 2, 2011

Bright Neon Pink Lep Nails!

Hello Lovelies!

I wanted to post this nail polish design I had done a while back but never got around to posting it, so I thought I would do that now! I know this was probably done way back in the summer time but I really love the colors and the look. I think this is a fun design to try on your nails for sure. The nail polish colors I used for this look were..

1. OPI Elephantastic Pink
2. OPI Do You Lilac It
3. L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black
4. OPI Top Coat

I know that it is winter now but you can still make it fun by using more netural colors for winter if you don't want that bright pop of color via my other nail color look thats similar but not bright as polish colors. Hope you enjoyed!

- xo. pixie dust kisses










Signed, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you truly for leaving a little note on my blog. I very much kindly appreciate it and feel very grateful for you taking the time to write on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you dearly, much love. <3